Saturday, March 2, 2013

Feeling Noticeably Better at 14 Weeks

I am finally starting to feel almost like a human being again! I'm still fighting the good fight against nausea, but I've been winning more often these days. The medicine for my bladder infection worked really quickly and I have a smidgen more energy now that I'm not sick. I think my belly is starting to be influenced by the baby. I mean, I always had a belly, but it looks a little pouchier than usual. It's not the most flattering picture of me, but there you have it -- me 14 weeks pregnant.



Now that I'm regaining my humanity, there are things I need to do! I need to clean my house desperately. Damian's been keeping on top of somethings, but he's only one person. Last week I managed to go to the laundry mat, this week the apartment just needs a total overhaul. Soon, very soon, we need to clean out the spare room/ future baby's room. It's currently a disaster, full of stuff that we need to put in storage or get rid of. Some of it is already packed up in totes, but some of those totes need serious going through. Then we have to figure out what gets put away in storage in the apartment, and what is going to go in Damian's mom's attic. Once the room is cleared, I'll feel more ready to start thinking about furniture and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment